Tuesday 17 July 2012

An Ode to my Love


Day in and day out his face I lay eyes upon,
Often gets me brooding if he's my lucky dawn!!!
But more often than not he makes me wonder,
Have I blundered amidst storm and thunder!?

Aint it funny; he makes me cool and makes me hot,
But after all isnt that the way gold is got?
He taught me patience by very odd means,
I quietly watch him mess up and then up he cleans.

It angers me when he listens only to himself,
And later he repents like a tiny little elf.
After a decade I still am deciding,
if he is a kid, a father or a teacher guiding!!!

Virtues he has preached which he wouldn't abide;
And he triumphantly feels he has taken me for a ride.
He picks on my vices than appreciate my Virtue,
I sob that his love has stoned up; silent like a statue.

He makes wild noises when his team wins,
Never minding when the annoyance within me brims.
Without a doubt I take it all in as the marital bliss,
All for that one occasional loving hug and a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment